Why you should consider
supporting the CGSC Foundation
The CGSC Foundation supports the College in three general areas: Scholarship, Outreach, and Soldier & Family Support. Foundation programs are intended to enhance the academic experience for the students, enrich their lives and the lives of their families, and help connect Americans with the College and their military.
Your contributions go directly to supporting the programs established and to help develop other programs for future implementation.
Program support provided by the Foundation to the College includes:
Scholarship – Enhancing the academic experience
- Simons Center for Interagency Cooperation
- InterAgency Journal – published quarterly
- Annual Fort Leavenworth Ethics Symposium
- Gen. Hugh Shelton Distinguished Visiting Chair of Ethics
- Colin L. Powell Lecture Series
- Distinguished Visiting Professor of Diplomacy, a partnership with Diplomatic and Consular Officers Retired (DACOR)
- Sponsorship of awards for faculty and students
- General of the Armies John J. Pershing Great War Centennial Lecture Series
- Vietnam War Commemoration Lecture Series
- Interagency Brown-Bag Lecture Series
Outreach – Connecting Americans with the College and their military
- National Security Roundtable series
- Distinguished Leadership Award
- Celebration of International Friendship – an annual event to celebrate and welcome each new class of international officers
- Foundation News magazine
- Alumni Association Membership and Outreach
- CGSC tours
Soldier & Family Support – Enriching the lives of our military families
- Support for youth reading programs
- Conducting “7 Habits of Successful Military Families” workshops
- Sponsorship of women’s forums
Support the Foundation today with a contribution to help continue the great legacy that is CGSC.
The CGSC Foundation has been reviewed by the Greater Kansas City Community Foundation, one of the most well-respected, knowledgeable leaders on charitable giving in the nation.