The Department of Military History of the U.S. Army Command and General Staff College and the CGSC Foundation at Fort Leavenworth invite the public to attend the 11th in a series of lectures intended to educate the public about World War I during its 100-year commemoration. – Dr. Ethan Rafuse, a professor of history at CGSC, will present “The French Mutinies” in the Arnold Conference Room of the Lewis and Clark Center on Fort Leavenworth, May 3, at 6 p.m. Attendees are also invited to the reception that begins at 5:30 p.m.
Get CGSCF Email Alerts
Get CGSC Foundation News and Information Delivered to Your Inbox
Simply enter your email address below and click the subscribe button...
We 100% respect your privacy
IN THIS SECTION
- Arter-Rowland National Security Forum focuses on U.S. Indo-Pacific Command
- Get your CGSC memorabilia in the online Gift Shop
- Call for Papers – InterAgency Journal (Deadline Sept. 2, 2022)
- NCO Leadership Center of Excellence conducts graduation for Class 72
- U.S. Army Command and General Staff College graduates 1100 officers