Congratulations to the 2017 CGSC classes of SAMS and CGSOC. We wish them well as they head out into the heart of our Army to provide the leadership and skills they have honed here in the halls of Fort Leavenworth. – In this issue we continue our “CGSC 101” series that highlights the College’s teaching departments and schools with a feature on the School for Command Preparation (SCP). We are also featuring the latest NSRT program hosted by SAMS, the newest inductees to the International Hall of Fame, a summary of the 2017 ethics symposium, as well as a story about the second exhibit of “The Art of War”…and more. As usual, we want to remind you that we publish a “digital version” of the magazine on our website. When you view this version online, all the links you see in the print edition will be active. We hope you enjoy this 22nd edition of the Foundation News.
|Click the cover to view in
the new digital online format
|Click here to download a pdf version.
To view the Foundation News in the online “digital edition” click the cover image at right. In this digital edition all the web links you see in the print edition will be active in the digital edition…or if you’d still rather download a pdf there’s a link for that as well.
NOTE: You can still download the magazine in pdf and “Adobe AIR™” from within the digital edition as well. The AIR™ version requires software if it isn’t currently installed on your computer.
Inside this Edition
- From the Chairman
- From the CEO
- CGSC ‘101’ – School for Command Preparation
- CGSOC students benefit from revised writing program
- International Hall of Fame welcomes four inductees
- Civilian and Military Educators of the Year announced
- SAMS hosts spring NSRT program
- The Ethics of Future Warfare
- Foundation conducts second exhibit of ‘The Art of War’
- Simons Center Update
- Ambassador Kennedy returns to Fort Leavenworth
- Lecture series continue education beyond the classroom
- Admiral speaks to CGSC Class of 2017
- In Print
- ‘Walk and Talk’ program in high demand
- Couples workshop